<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

What up. The answers, since apparently I have weird taste. Message to Nic, I'm shocked you didn't get a few of these. You're the one who got me into them.. haha ok.

1. Rebellion (lies); The Arcade Fire
2. ATHF, Danger Doom
3. Waltz (xo); Elliot Smith
4. Your Signs, Notwist?
5. Mary Go Round; Motion City Soundtrack
6. Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes; Paul Simon
7. Your Love is a Fast Song; Copeland
8. My Name Is; Eminem
9. Break On Through; The Doors
10. Aint Too Proud to Beg; The Rolling Stones version (that was what came up, but original should be accepted too)

So yeah, I'm a weirdo. Sue me.

Or check out the new Joefi website. Giggity!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]