<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 18, 2006

What up. Ruthie has inspired me to do another massive Ask Madden guess that lyric. And by massive I mean only me and Adam since we are the only ones who ever do this crap anyway. Remember, numbers only!!! The titles come later, after everyone has said what lyric they know. Ok here we go.

1. Come and find your lovers/ Underneath the covers

2. All he had upstaris was a crude light/ You think thats weird? He lived next door to a food fight

3. Here it comes/ The revenge to the tune/ You're no good

4. You got me by the neck/ You never change your signs

5. Its a battle you can't win/ It's a battle you lose

6. The poor boy changed his clothes and puts on aftershave/ To compensate for his ordinary shoes

7. Your love is in motion/ And its spinning me around, yeah

8. Hi kids/do you like violence?/do you wanna see me stick nine inch nails through each one of my eyelids?

9.You know the day destroys the night/ Night divides the day

10. Aint too proud to beg/ Sweet darlin/ Please don't leave me/ Don't you go



Have fun people. This was quite a mix. I love random itunes.

P.S. A very special Joefi website goes up soon, its a project for a class I have. So get pumped. I need lots of people to visit so I can win an iPod nano.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]