<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 27, 2006

What up... I love college, but lately I've been feeling unfufilled. I had a dream that I was in the middle of a gang war and got in some violent fights where I was a lot tougher than I am. I wonder if I have some repressed rage? Also, someone needs to tell Matt Craig to control his friends. They stole my number from his phone (since he always talks about me) and called me to ask how they can be as cool as me. Sigh. I like crapdog and all, but its annoying when little kids call you up and annoy you by being ambigiously worshipping you/making fun of you. You can't tell them off cause they're so fragile they may cry to their mommies. But its annoying to sit there and have them ask you to make a list of how to be just like you. Any thoughts on this besides making of list of how to be like Joefi? Don't do that, cause I'll drop you like I dropped Ricky the gang leader in the streets of my dream. Pace.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]