<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 15, 2006

What up. I had a weird dream where I woke up to watch Batman 3 on TV (Not a real movie, it was actually called Batman 3), but it was like Adam West style Batman and John Goodman was clayface except it looked more like he was covered in tapioca pudding. In the final scene Batman is cornered and all is lost until the Robinmobile does a barrel roll over a fountain and saves him. Then after I was done watching I went to the movies with everyone I know basically, and it was a huge premier of a movie but I don't know what, and during the intermission me and Nici were in the parking lot discussing how the denouement was subpar when we realized we forgot to pick up Vincent! So we got in the car and started driving as fast as we could but then John Goodman showed up and I woke up. What the hell does that mean?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]