<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 13, 2006

What up. Yo, I love itunes celebrity playlists. Weird Al's was so fitting, and Kanye Wests first song choice and description made me laugh out loud.

"A Thousand Miles" Vanessa Carlton (Track 1): "See, I always liked this song until I saw the movie "White Girls." This must be the white song that all the black people like, you know every year theres a song that black people like and this is it. I love the string arrangements. Ron Fare is really up on the strings."

But in all seriousness, I have most of the songs on his playlist and they are some of my favorites. . Seven Nation Army? The Scientist? Torn? No Such Thing? This Love? He even likes Fiona Apple, my favorite angry girl music! He added one of his own songs but only for its signifigance to him and his humble beginnings, which I really respect. I'll forgive him for liking "The Reason."

Oh Kanye, I wanna party with you.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]