<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 30, 2005

yo yo....today was AWESOME! me jenny and heather went to the kennel club in ramsey and played with dogs for like 2 hrs....it was so cool...my favorite was the pen with an american bulldog, a golden retriever and a mastiff....the golden retreiver nipped very hard, made my finger bleed...he was a little fiest...when he had a clamp on my finger and woudlnt let go the bulldog came and got him off....he protects me...the mastiff was the biggest and strongest, but was most gentle...when u feel him he feels so solid, way different than my dog....then i held a pug and it was so darling...then we played with a little yellow lab that looked like simba...there was a little scotland terrier that sounded like a cow and had a tight grip in his jaw...the middle pen had a rotweiler and a black lab that cuddled and napped together the whole time...when i talked to the dogs i used names of peoples dogs who have dogs like them....like there was a shitzu, a daschund, a lab, an american bulldog, the scotland terrier...and i know people that have those types of dogs...this place is gonna be my new hang out...cuz the dogs are in pens so u can actually hold them and touch them...i'll end with a quote from my mom who frequents the place...
"see now you know why i go there.... if u wanna see a baby you go to a hospital...if you want to see a toddler you go to chuckie cheese....if i want to see a puppy i go there"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]