<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 02, 2005

yo yo....my brain feels like its congested in the front region...after discussing this with mark and he complained of similar symptoms we realized we both had brain tumors....his affects more of his brain but mine is larger, cuz my head is

also, i would like nothing more than to be a cast memebr of ER. i'm considerign camping out the studio until they find a role for me. i'm thinkin maybe the new janitor? im sure some clever jew writer can fit me into every episode. or maybe a new med student? or the new jerry/frank. maybe even work me into a love affair with sam.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]