<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 16, 2005

What up. Two finals to go and we're down for the count baby. Hopefully econ doesn't rip out my spleen, cause its threatning to kill me and my family. Christmas time is almost here, and that means not doing shit for a month, and boy I can't wait for a complete and serene lack of responsibility. Speaking of nonexistent things, lets make a list of the things (and people) that have just completely disappeared from life:
1). My batman action figures. Where'd that shit go?
2). Mike Melita, and for that matter, our entire band minus matt. Where is everyone? Well we know where Anthony is....
3). New episodes of the Soprano's. wtf HBO, I need some cursing and killing, greaseball style
4). Casual spending on food
5). Thiells playground, needs a visit
6). Sports

So as you can see, many things have changed in life. But hell, I'm still hungry. So see you later.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]