<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 08, 2005

What up. Shit son, college is going well. I mean grades and school and work is never easy, and finals and papers loom like impending death, but the other aspects are fun and games and I dig it. I'm a big part of the music community, two ensembles worth of concerts has really made me happy. Nothing is as good as performing, making music, being appreciated. Good shit. And of course, the reward for the hard work is a month of sleeping late and relaxing, spending quality time with the home crew, Al, Matty K, and of course the OG. I wish I wasn't so sick right now, but thats ok cause I've got plenty of reasons to be feeling good despite my ear ache and cough. So one last push of work and I'm home free bitches! PS I commandeered the dining hall for Friday night, and I own the place to throw an orchestra party. Pretty cool I think. Well I must nap, for that is an imperative part of my life these days. So keep it real out there. Also, sledding with Adam and Matty K!! Can't wait yo, hope it snows like nobodies business during break. And can some saavy high schooler tell me when Alumni day is? Cool. Ok, if you'd like to clap your hands to the beat, feel free. Clap clap clap.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]