<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 05, 2005

yo yo.....well a lonely saturday nite doesn't have to be THAT uneventful....so i'm watching basketball and my doorbell rings and there is a pounding at it...a little freaked me and simba slowly approach the door....i open it slowly and no one is there...and i see my railing shaking so i knew i was just ding dong ditched....so i ran to the deck room, laced up my running shoes and ran outside....i slowly jogged down the street and saw a pack of 4 kids looking about late middle school early high school...when i was about 50 ft away i yelled "which one of you rang my doorbell"...they fled...so i chased and i could think while chasing was how cool this was....i was gaining on them fast and i yelled "you cant outrun me u bitches" and i grabbed one and he fell on the lawn....i told him to relax and i wasnt going to hurt them...his friend that was right there stopped and i walked with them and asked them their names, ages, where they went to school, who their teachers were, then asked if they knew me or if it was random...they said random...i asked who their friends were and the one i knocked down said he didnt wanna be a dick and rat them out...i said i respected that and let them go and they said thank you....i was so pumped up....i really wish they would've all tried to fight me at the same time cuz i was jsut watching ultimate fighter so they would have stood no chance! now what i dont get about kids is why would you "ding dong ditch" a house you dont know? cuz you never knoew what kind of people are inside? what if i wasnt nice and i beat them up or something? what if i was crazy and after i caught them chained them up inside and ate them alive? kids need role models

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]