<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

yo yo....im going to whine some more....i am really upset about losing my wallet, prolyl more than i should cuz i am very nostalgic....it bothers me that someone is sitting there with MY wallet....i had a lot of very improtant things, like a large collection of ticket stubs, each with a story behind it....and a large collection of business cards and other things the same size....i wish there was something i could do...like its a terrible feeling where no matter how hard you try you can't ever find it...like i wish it was somethign phsycial, where i can try harder and push myself harder and eventually i would find it....i really wish there was a law and order episode about my lost wallet....then in the court room i would shoot whoever took it....cuz that's how the best episodes end....like tonites episode if anyone saw it im me and we'll chat....and i swear if one person says "hey, it can be worse" i will tell you to shut up because it can be better too

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]