<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 20, 2005

What up. Every day is a new experience in waking up my roommate Alex... today I wake up for writing the essay (which sucks really hard, btw), and Alex is playing tag with his snooze button. I get in and out of the shower, shave, get dressed, etc. To the sounds of Q104 before I decide that he needs waking. Plus the building's hot water turns off in about ten minutes for maintainance, so that'd be just cruel. He told me I was "just like his Dad" yelling at him to get up. Funny. Also there is a huge concert on the 26th, thats a Wednesday night, where a large choir will be singing the finale to Beethovens Ninth in german. Let me know if you want to get tickets and I'll tell you how. In the meantime I need a black jacket and a bowtie. And some shiny shoes. So to conclude, I'm tired as hell and the weekend hasn't even started yet, where I'll be more tired and more hell. And its getting cold outside.... wow, just thinking back, this post sucks. Its horrible. God I'm rusty. Don't judge my writing skills on this pile of crap. Ok I need coffee. Oh yeah, I shouldn't write in the morning either. And I know Mark somewhere is now saying "Joefi don't drink coffee, its bad for your teeth!" Well it makes me work better. I'm out.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]