<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

What up. Now I don't want to send anyone into a panic by what they see, but after two months of being at school (roughly) I think its about time that I let the general blog reading population know that I didn't die of
1. Workload
2. Alcohol poisoning
3. Boredom
4. Rat/Roach attack

You see, a whole lot has gone on at school that no one really knows about since I don't ever post. So I'm going to try and change that starting now. Especially since I very well could have been kicked off this blog (again) for not posting in forever. So I'm back and I hope at least one of you missed me. Expect some random updates and maybe even a cookie!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]