<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 23, 2005

yo yo....so tonite i spent my friday nite at barnes and noble which is almost becoming a regular habit...tonite i read various dog books and it made me think of an interesting story i would like to share.....i have a drawer in ym kitchen where we keep bones for my dog and when she wants one she goes over to the drawer and motions that she wants one , i hand her one, she sniffs it, licks it, then takes it in her mouth and goes to her room with it....now there are bones all over the house, for some reason she doesn't finish some of them...so we tried to trick her by putting ones she barely touched back in the drawer, when she asked for one i gave her oen taht looked brand new but wasnt....she sniffed it and licked it and then turned her head....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]