<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 16, 2005

yo yo....well today i realized why people who kill themselves do it....because of dropping things...let me explain....there is nothing more frustrating, at least to me, than dropping stuff, tripping on things, bumping into things, having wires on my ipod get tangled with stuff in the gym, its ridiculous. EVERY time i get out of my car my foot gets caught on my ipod wire. EVERY TIME! even when my ipod isnt even in my car (dont ask). It gets me angrier than anything...it makes me want to commit crimes, i once was lying on the floor and reached up to the table to grab the remote and it fell directly into a glass of soda....its stuff like this that makes me want to go out onto the street with a baseball bat and kill a random little girl jsut go get back at god

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]