<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

yo yo...now before i go to bed i must complain about something that's been bothering me. i was watching spiderman 2 today, and dont get me wrong ive always been a huge spiderman fan, but mary jane watson reallly pisses me off. she 's always trying to get peter to tell her he likes her, when she obviously likes him too, why cant she say shit? yet she goes about alwasy finding another guy to date even tho she clearly likes peter. but noooo, unless he says somethign she'll gallavant around town rubbing it in his face that he doesnt have the balls to say soemthing. i think she should understand his fear and start him off by telling HIM how SHE feels!
fuck you mary jane watson! ive always been an alicia hardy fan anyways!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]