<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 25, 2005

yo yo....what will blog entries from the future be like? like 5-10 yrs? hmmm....

possible blog entry from future

Yo yo, damn, taxes are do tommorrow, this is gay. got mad bills to pay. Litte conan (or conanina should i have a girl) crapped his pants today, but he's in this no-pants-wearing phase so it went all over the floor, carpet nonetheless. My 11 dogs all flocked and wouldnt stop sniffing so i had to fire a shot up in the air. I forgot there was a floor above me and broke the tv upstairs. Ugh, another bill to add to the pile. Anywyas, the mrs. has been bitching a lot lately, i hope its not cuz she's pregnant again, i wanna have more kids, but not right now. man, these mortgage rates sure are crazy! and school taxes just went up again! maybe i should have more kids to get my money worth, although then we gotta buy more toys and shit for them. o well, i hope they like micro machines cuz then me and vincent can play with them. vincents doign well, he's gonna come over for tea tommorrow. well gotta go to sleep, the mrs wants to cuddle and i gotta wake up for work. ta ta

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]