<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 07, 2005

What up. As some of you may know, I recently went to a Kelly Clarkson concert. Now, before I'm lynched by the Testicular Fortitude Society, let me at least make the case for Kelly...I mean I'm in no way a screaming fourteen year old girl now, but there were some upsides to this concert.

1. The band was really cool. Her backup band was way into it and watching musicians relentlessly jump around and rock out is always enjoyable.

2. Staring at Kelly Clarkson for two hours was nice. (Sorry Nicole).

3. It made Nicole happy, which made losing a little dignity worth it.

4. Kelly Clarkson is very talented, so it wasn't like listening to no talent hacks...and the music was very well played and catchy.

5. Mohegan Sun was really cool looking, especially at night. Definitely wish I could gamble.

Ok, now five reasons why I may have killed myself:

1. Traffic. Missed Grahm Colton as the warm up... damnit.

2. Screaming girls.

3. I actually like the song "Since You Been Gone" and its been stuck in my head since.

4. Screaming girls.

5. I gave up Coldplay tickets while at the ticketmaster window to get these for her.

Actually I could really only come up with two real ones, the truth is I had a really good time with Nicole and I'm glad I got to give her a birthday present she could really appreciate. The traffic sucked but we played some halarious games that passed the time and made me forget how late we were... I missed a band I probably would have enjoyed but its ok, because the night was for her and we didn't miss Kelly. Hopefully my libido didn't take such a sucker punch.... but I think I'll be ok. After all, as I should have forseen and warned my fellow single compatriots... a Kelly Clarkson concert is one of the best places I've ever seen to pick up chicks. Write that down. And now, to gain some manliness back, I'm going to go barbeque a steak and eat it with my bare hands while drinking a beer and watching football while not showering for two weeks. Ok, maybe just the barbeque part.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]