<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 04, 2005

What up. I put up a new wing night thing, everyone go read. Now to real business....work has been fun, everytime our boss says "sack of shit steve" I crack up. Got my roommates, they seem like really cool people. Trying hard to be optimistic about the future... I know NYU will be awesome, but there is so much I don't want to be away from. Its not something I want to confront yet but it gets closer every day. We'll see. I believe that the things that we really need in life will always be there, in one form or another. Nothing else new really, I dislike summerizing my daily life so I really don't have much to say. Last night during Lost Charlie almost died, and Jack was trying to save him with CPR. It was so sad I almost cried, but then he started screaming "come on Charlie, come on!! Come on!!" And it made me think of Steve's favorite catchphrase which led to teary laughing. Everyone thought I was crazy. One week until my cruise, one day until Kelly Clarkson (who talked me into this?), one hour until dinner, one minute until the new episode of family guy stops downloading, one second until I get up and get a drink.

We'll be back right after the commercial break. That means next week.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]