<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

What up. Wait, what? Joefi is posting? Well, this must be a special occasion, you say to yourself in an oh so factly sort of tone because you, the loyal reader, know exactly what mundane happening in my daily life must have throttled me so viciously that I felt the need to document every thought in my head clearly for the public to interpret as they wish. Actually, nothing interesting happened today. Work was the usual bartering with Steve as to who does anything, Adam moved some stuff, and reliable Rob cleaned up shop. The highlight of the day was the invention of the nickname "Reliable Rob" and Adam's theory that if there was a Reliable Rob, then Steve should be Shit Bag Steve. We had a good laugh at that one. Also today, Ali and Jeremy broke up. I guess that is something, though I don't see them staying apart for very long, its kind of serious and I've talked to both of them separately, hoping to solve something, but neither side will budge. I guess its those hard headed relationships that need to do this sort of thing. Anyway, I wouldn't worry about Al, in the words of Matty K, "She'll be aight." Speaking of Matty K, where the hell is he these days? He went to his lake house but he was supposed to come back already (which I found out no thanks to some misinformation from Adam...three weeks? It actually was tomorrow...) So where is he? Anyone know?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]