<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 15, 2005

What up. Nothing new to report really, just the soon to be switchover into Mac territory...tomorrow I get my powerbook and will be a full blown mac user (what I think of myself)/Traitor(what my Dad calls me)/Imposter(what Nic thinks I am). Whatever you call it, its a smart move since most of the industry I plan to become a part of is using Mac and protools and all that good stuff. So thats that. Wow, sitting here I have realized I have nothing to talk about. Lets dig for stuff. Lately the crytoquote has been kicking my ass, I was good at it for a little while but somehow its killing me now....but I still can figure out the jumble answer right away. Score one for very bad puns. Score two for the fun section of the journal news being the most productive/work filled thing I do all day. Todays challenge? Create a scenerio where you are faced with two equally unattractive options and are forced to pick one. We've been playing this at work for two days straight now. Example: Would you rather (something disgusting/revolting) or (something even worse)? Pretty much anything with the word "doody" in it by the end of the day had us all laughing hysterically. I wonder how the school gets cleaned by September. I like the new Motion City Soundtrack CD. I'm very good at the hangman handheld game at work. I can put a rag in a bucket from several feet away, yet I am bad at basketball. The lunchladies bring us food leftover from summer school every day, and sometimes its not so good. Also the coffee in the morning tastes like cardboard... maybe I should bring in my coffee pot and make some real coffee. Ok now I am just rambling. And my internet dropped for the billionth time. Damn electronic interference. I'm going to nap before I post this, I'm fed up.

*Note* After falling asleep, I didn't actually post this entry until the following morning before work. Thats why its so early.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]