<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 08, 2005

What up. Yesterday was a good day, quick day at work followed by a very fun evening of chili's and pool. Also caught the best episode of Family Guy, Rock Lobster and all. I wish I could play that whole thing, but I think you need two acoustic guitars to make it work, and the funky tuning...well maybe Nic will learn fast enough. Today was a good day at work, we did NOTHING. Literally. And then Joe continued to commend us for "working our asses off". We drew a map of a classroom with monsters and feris wheels. We saw who could most successfully ride the handtruck (used to move things, normally). Steve longjumped over desks. We played with a bouncy ball. I cleaned a chair by sticking it out the window. The list goes on. I guess we did work our asses off; it takes effort to do nothing so well.
Today it rained. A lot. Rain is a funny thing, its very ambigious in meaning. To some people rain is enjoyable, kind of refreshing. I think of it as a change of pace, makes it more interesting to be awake. On the other hand some people find it depressing, or even a symbol of sadness (Some mid afternoon alliteration Kev). In a way, pouring rain is just like us all leaving for college. It will definetly be refreshing, and a change from the days we're use to here in Rockland, and I'm sure everyone is going to enjoy it....but at the same time its sort of sad. This ambigious feeling about leaving has been on my mind for a while, but I only find myself thinking about it from time to time. I'd rather not think about it just yet. I know we'll have to face it, sooner or later, but when I really think about it, I'm not that afraid. After all, theres no such thing as time. It's our time.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]