<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 30, 2005

yo yo....at the end of work today we were sittin around hangin out and the adult custodians were all talkin bout their lawns....mowing, fertilizing, not letting wives cut it, etc. It got me thinking, is that wat adulthood is all about? lawns? taxes? insurance? well, i wont ahve that, so im not gonna have a lawn. I want lava instead. Just a pool of flowing lava in place of grass. Also it was funny how when they talk about teachers they use all first names and me and jofi know all the teachers by last names, its weird. Also our boss told us wat happend to all of our old teachers, sadly ALL of mine our gone!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]