<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 13, 2005

yo yo....so just got back from the Emergecny Room. I was hangin at steves country club cuz tehre was a playboiy outing so there were hot girls everywhere. As we were hangin around with drunk rich guys and drunk girls i got hit in the head by something, at firs ti thought it was a ball or something but i couldnt really hear and was disoriented. I felt it and there was a lot of blood so i put 2 and 2 together since i was at a golf course. Kyle Emmeret quickly drove me up to the clubhouse and steve called ambulence and there was lots of blood, i looked pretty hardcore. I went to hsptial and got soem staples and a CT scan (negative) and now i got a new shirt and dirtied shorts. I was sooo hoping to see Dr. Carter come in and say "Hi i'm doctor carter" or dr Kovach(he my fav). Its worth it tho, got to see some boobies at the playboy outing.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]