<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 02, 2005

yo yo...a few thoughts....the first on Bill Clinton. I was watching him on Larry King Live yesterday(although i wasnt watching it live) and something just struck about the way he speaks. In comparison whenever i hear President Bush speak about a plan or just give a speech it comes off sounding like it was a bunch of information put together by a bunch of different people helping and he doesn't have his heart entirely set on it. When i hear Clinton speak, he really gives off the sense that he knows what he's talking about. Listening to him speak about what he wished he could have done about social security during his presidency but couldnt really made me envious. Now dont get me wrong, i'm not a bush hater, nor do i think its right for people to disrespect their president, but i just really like Bill Clinton.
My second thought is on music. I drove my sister to the dollar store today and while i was waiting outside i was listening to Led Zeppelin. I was thinkin about how in todays age people listen to old "classic" music (Led, Beatles, Sinatra etc) and its not just adults who were exposed to it when it was new, its kids too. I was thinking about in 20 years how many bands and singers who are popular now will be listened to by kids in that age?
My third thought is I love roller hockey.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]