<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 19, 2005

What up. Can't believe I'm up, but yesterday was a good day. But lets backtrack a little first. Jason Mraz/Alanis concert...excellent. I really enjoyed it, not to mention knew every word to all of alanis's songs from jagged little pill. Very entertaining. Also it was a huge secret surprise party for me which was very well choreographed. Good work. High school ended this week...but I think I'm gonna tackle that subject another time. Yesterday was the mb picnic which was lots of fun, hitting homeruns and being a horrible pitcher, but Mr. Powers wasn't much better.... he actually played! But in his boot thing, poor guy. Johns graduation party was also fun, I really enjoyed the ping pong and circle chats, and of course the rock lobster. Ok back to bed for me, happy now Karen? (that I updated?)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]