<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 05, 2005

What up. Good times at Ridgemont High, or NYU, or something, no it was NYU. NYSSMA happened to be there, which was mad cool, hanging out in the square like new times.....man, I've never been so ready and so not ready for something in my life. Don't know how to describe the feeling. Wanting but not wanting to leave so bad. I'm so ready to leave NoRock behind, but I'm not ready to leave certain things... but onto new things. I saw Sweet Charity last night with Nic, and it was very good. I liked the music, but that's because it was Cy Coleman, and I enjoy him and his 1960's grooves. The dancing was also very entertaining, as was the guy sitting near us who was also enjoying the dancing with some enthusiastic head movements. Good night, home pretty late from being slightly lost....its all good. Always an adventure. Backtrack to Friday night where there was backstabbing, brutal attacks, name calling, evil stares, and intentions for world domination. Yes, you guessed it, a delightful game of risk. Vincent and I formed a secret alliance and we worked well until Mark, Liz and Adam realized we were never attacking each other and taking over in different areas...so with a little lack of luck, and three people pummiling my forces into nonexistence I was squashed by a combined Adam/Mark/Liz Army, who are now in a deadlock for the world with the Black Army....with General Vincent in command. Since I was dead they continued without me and I still don't know what happened. Forward track to today. Very hot parade, lack of sleep, good post parade lunch at Ciceros (the last of its kind might I add), good friends, tired me, so I end this post with a prenap poem.
Before I take thy humble nap
And close my eyes to dream the day
I pray I wake before my mother
Wakes me up to drive away
Into the solemn ghetto streets
Where lurks the carpenters proud bride
Who waits for me to pick her up
Oh gangster sister, learn to drive.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]