<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 05, 2005

yo yo....so i'm home from school for good (yay!) but more importantly i had probably the CREEPIEST dream ever last nite...i am gonna recount it, so turn back now if you wish.



I was in this room with no windows with jenny, eric brenner, ms Bianco, Gong, vincent, steve and 1 other mystery person. For some reason someone had to be killed, and 1 person was picked to be "safe" a la american idol. I was picked safe. However, that mysrerty person started to convince everyone that i really was the one who had to die. I pleaded with everyone to understand that this person was only gonna double cross them all later. I was telling jenny that this girl was tryign to get it down to them two cuz she knew she could defeat her. They didn't listen and decided i had to die, cuz of this person's influence. A bunch of them went to separate rooms will i decided how i was gonna kill myself, and i started to cry at the thought of having to do it and realized i coudlnt. I dont know where i got it from, but i got a several sticks of C4 explsovies and strapped it to myself and called everyone back in and told them if i go they're all comign with me. Everyone preapared and eric mixed the chemicals for me cuz i was scared(my dream c4 involved intricate chemical mixing) and then boom.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]