<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 29, 2005

What up. Another action packd night here in Rockland led me to wake up to the sound of my parents leaving. They are going to Lake George for a wedding leaving me and my sister alone and in charge. Slightly scary. I feel like I should be walking around with alcohol in hand or run a brothel a la Risky Business. But, I have no desire to do any of these things, I feel more like eating something and going back to bed. Later I'm tutoring kid number 3, who's father owns Romolo's on 303. Hes a pretty inteligent kid, which is nice, and I enjoy tutoring him, but then there is the perk of his dad running a very nice restaurant....Today he is going to provide me with a free meal to take home. That's gonna be sweet. You know what else is sweet? I have no obligations for the night. Except tutoring, I am free of things to do which is absolutely excellent because I can just chill, something I feel like I havn't done in a long time. I'm always running around.... so before I do nothing all night, a checklist for the week:
1. Take Ricky and Adam to get Tuxes
2. Get a haircut (open to suggestions for what to do on this one)
3. Do my research paper (not as important)
4. Music Awards on Thursday (who will get what??)
5. Money is due for something I'm sure.
And thus I can relax, if not for one night, before I have not so much to do all week.

P.S. Who is the Amazing Kreskin?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]