<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 23, 2005

What up. I tried to post today in Math, but to my shock Blogger has been blocked. So I emailed myself a short post, for everyone to enjoy.
Liz hates Daves pizza. I think I'm going to blog in this e-mail and then post it later. Actually I don't have much to say except nicole is so cool and i love her and i'm gonna do her math report for her because she so deserves it--and she can't type. Note: That was Nicole writing, as revealed by the use of 'and' every two seconds, and the "---". Speaking of math reports, score one for me. I picked Math and Music, and since I know everything already I wrote an outline in five seconds. I still have no desire to do it though. And I also don't have a desire to do my English paper, although its going to be an excercise in egotism since its 10 pages on yourself and your life. Good one Schneidy. Ok I'm done with this. This is Joefi saying.......[blank stare, shaking head no].
So there is my post within a post for the day. Lovely. Back to pretzels and dip and a stressful half week.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]