<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 16, 2005

What up. Seems like a long week ahead, although its actually only two more days until Star Wars. "How delightful" (A la Stewie). Now, where was I....oh yeah, eating some delicious baked ziti, and watching some Family Guy, good times. I watched Big Fish today with Nic, very good movie I thought. Tim Burton was completely out of his own mind when he made it, its the oposite of his style, but I thought the end result was visually impressive and a very good story as well. Very enjoyable. Jazz Band was fun as usual, and a host of college kids are returning (including the Ask Madden staff) which means more fun times. Now if only my cheesecake wasn't gone.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]