<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 07, 2005

What up. Cornell is good, woke up coughing like crazy because I slept in the same room as Matty K, and apparently his festivities went on after I fell asleep. We were watching Blade before I decided underground vampire rave parties, and Wesley Snipes induced bloodbaths couldn't hold my interest for very long. So I woke up in a daze, coughing, staring out the window into College town. I showered, put on some clothes and went to get a bagel. Not sure what is was I came back with, but it certainly had no right to be called a bagel. Good thing I am bound to the city of pizza and bagels, because they suck here. So I'm in Vincent room, where Adam moved from Vincents floor to his bed because he is still asleep, and will be for many hours to come. Even as I type away he is completely out. Yesterday we saw The Game and Snoop Dogg on the slope, rap concerts are interesting. A lot of fighting, but I think that was mostly because the concert was a billion intoxicated college students put on a slippery incline, falling on top of each other. Hey, who knows anyway. This weekend has been fun so far. And me and Kevin made amends, sort of, which is definitely a plus. So in honor of the armistice, I will make my final statement in RC language: Zach misses Summer, and hopes she is having a good time back home. Joefi out.

P.S. RC names are copyrighted by Life in the RC. "...you must accept however, that these are merely generalizations."

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]