<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 28, 2005

yo yo....i think i am too intense for people sometimes....i get paranoid, well not really paranoid but i get the feeling sometims that i like people a lot more than they like me, or like i previsouly said , am too intense. Sometimes i think that maybe just im different and maybe not everyone is like me. I get such simple joys out of little things. I am so used to im'ing people first all the time that if someone actually im's ME first i get all excited. So...to see how it will affect things i am going to not use instant messenger for as long as i can starting now and see how far i can go.....seacrest out....i mean yudman out.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]