<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

yo yo....i jsut got back from a very good acting class. I had emailed my teacher and told her how im withdrawing from school, jsut so that she wouldnt worry when i didnt hand in my paper. Today before my scene she told me how much it meant that i still came to her class even though i didnt have to. After my scene she was praising me saying how all my emotions were not too much or too little and they were so real, and then she gave a little speech about how im gonna go far in life because of the respect i have shown for my class and my partner and for theater i will get back from life in return. Good times.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]