<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 09, 2005

yo yo...today was very busy, so busy i didnt even have time for a mid afternoon nap. I woke up 35 minutes late for acting but when to class and performed well anyway. Last week i was doin my scene and my teahcer was telling me in front of the class after it how its amazing how i act so naturally with my face and genuinly look like i am lsitening and reacting naturally to what my partner was sayin, she kept saying it was truly remarkable and that felt good. anyways, so then after that me and mark ate lunch and got into Ninja attire cuz liz and jenny were at an albany tour so we were gonna freak out the tour group, but they cut the tour so they come to our quad and watched me and mark play ninja frisbee and do some ninja fighting. After that i had a test and then mark liz jenny and i went downtown and played frisbee in a park. They went home and me and mark worked out, then we ate dinner and i napped.

I was on a downlaoding service and was lookin at the chatting going on, and i saw an itneresting question......"Is it better to lose your virginity quickly to experience sex and thus be a better partner for the one you care for down the road, or save it for that person?" thoughts?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]