<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 30, 2005

What up. Good times back home, last night me and Nic went to go see Little Shop of Horrors performed by Stepinac high school in Westchester. Very good show, Audrey was amazing, Seymor got annoying at times but overall it was really good. They had some major sound issues too, but even simple ones like not EQed voices. Can't touch our show of course, cause we're awesome. Today should be good too, lesson later so I can sing about the waves of the ocean in italian. Looking foward, Family Guy this weekend! I bet everyone is pumped about that. AP tests are very soon, but I'm really all that nervous about those. I think I'll be good on Calc, not sure about English though, its gonna be hard considering Schneider and all. At least Palmero is our proctor. Oh, backtracking a bit, yesterday Six Flags was excellent. We rode front row on Batman to start the day, quite good; and to end we rode front row on Medusa. Rollar Coaster perfection. I'm so happy when I come off a rollar coaster, I need to get that in bottle form. I am joking of course. Matt put down your cell phone.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]