<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

What up. Just got back from Florida, mad fun at Disney World. Monorail! I discovered that space mountain front seat is the best, most awesome, most "I feel like I'm gonna hit something and die any second" thrill ride! I love it. And speaking of space, the space between me and Nic is severly less, which I am happy about. And speaking of the space between, I may lose my job this summer due to a cut in the budget, so vote yes on May 17th or Janitor Joe is history. And finally, speaking of being jobless, who cares because Star Wars comes out! So excited, heres my list.
A) Jeans from seventh grade, very comfortable and airy due to excessive holes. May fall apart at any second. Some shirt, doesn't matter, and a zip up hoody in case the cold comes. Then again it will be hot in the theater due to so many people being pumped up.
B)Number six, biggie size. Coke. Wendy's is guarenteed to keep me satisfied. Heh, get it? "fied"? "Joefied"? Ok not funny.
C) Drink is tough because you need to balance "tasty" and "thirst quenching". Soda is tasty but will make you thirst, while water will cure the thirst but tastes like garbage (sometimes). I htink that I'm gonna go with a Mango Madness Snapple... tasty, and thirst quenching. And exotic too.
D) This will be tricky. To avoid the potential mess of the cup scenerio, which is gross, I will go as hard as i can before hand, and use my manly bladder control to sustain no bathroom for a prolonged period of time.

Any questions?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]