<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 18, 2005

What up. Good day today I thought, well good for a Monday anyway. The finer points (and downsides):
1) Recorded Wind Ensemble for sound project, Nicole blew her solo, but it was enjoyable (shouting, Mike Will counting out loud, etc will make this hard to use)
2) That part in Tell Tale Heart, you know what I mean (Bobby squeaked)
3) Did an excellent edit in Sound (didn't finish though)
4) Read poems in Schneider....outside! (left kind of depressed)
5) Math: New Umbrella Man volume two first issue!! (final....tomorrow?)
6) I moved back to my seat in Physics (all is still not well)
7) Had a nice lunch with Nici (had to tutor delinquents before getting any lunch)
8) Going to visit Nic at work and get pictures from eighth grade developed (no downside really)

So that was and will be my day. Time for the 7th inning nap.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]