<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 15, 2005

What up. Yes I know I've been lazy, for a pseudo explanation of why, see Wing Night. Anyway, tonight I went to see Madama Butterfly, a very sad yet very emotionally charged Opera with the Italian class I'm not in. I loved the opera, what great music. And it was just a very good night overall, we ate at a little cafe next to Lincoln Center, sat by the fountain, saw Gong (ok the night wasn't perfect.....ahahahaha.....Just kidding crazy). Most of the bus ride home was spent semi-sleeping, but it was nice anyway. And when I got home I decided I've spent too much time away from my blogging responsibilities, I know you all care so deeply about me and the events of my every day life. No, actually you probably couldn't care less what sandwich I ate today. But tomorrow morning I'm getting a sobo, and I'm really happy about that. God damnit I want to say it somewhere.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]