<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Hey everyone. Just doing a little check up with the readers, in case they were curious to what I've been up to. I Spent this past weekend up in cape cod with my mother, and I had a Splendid time. I went to the beach everyday, and walked/jogged on the sand, despite the cool wind off of the water. We went up there to do a little bit of work on my house there, and I took breaks to go to the beaches and enjoy the sunny weather. It was very enjoyable.

Then Sunday upon my arrival, I began to take part in the Fountain Day activities, Including the very fun "WORLD'S LARGEST PILLOW FIGHT" In which i got a free t-shirt and a free pillow. Then the fountain got turned on which was just tons of fun. There was a million people in the fountain, with a bazillion beach balls and it was a blast, until it got cold.

On a side note, I have taken an extreme liking to frisbee, I love it. It's soo much fun to play. Peace.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]