<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

yo yo....i just awoke from a weird dream. There was a cornell hockey match goin on in some random library, and mark was on the team playing against them, i was suited up but was spectating, i was like a coach or something. And i figured otu cornell wins a lot cuz they were cheating, so i got mad and tarted shooting pucks at vincent. (p.s., cornell cheated by using multiple pucks, so while mark scored a goal they could score another 2. idk how the refs didnt catch onto this) then in my dream i awoke and i had all these metal pegs sugrically impanted all down my leg, it was very creepy, and in my dream i was freakin out cuz i didnt ask for them, and someone told me it would take several hours to remove, it still gives me the creeps.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]