<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 04, 2005

yo yo....so this morning/last nite at 5:30 am i heard some guys in my hall were hangin in the hall bein loud and w/e, thats ok, didnt bother me, but then the fire alarm went off and they said "oh shit" and ran into their rooms, cuz apparently they were messing with it and it went off. So people slowly started to leave the building but me and allen jsut stayed sleeping. The noise it made was very loud, an "EH EH EH" about 3 times a second. I just layed there tapping my foot to the beat, and then i would imagine the "eh's" to be words, and if i imagined it to be a word, within a few seconds it would really sound like the word. Then i started to hear a ringing in my ear, like a telephone ring, in different rythms, at first it was subdividing the initial "eh's." I think i am going nuts. Then a fireman opened are door briskly and shined a light in, i guess checking every room for fires, it was pretty weird. Then an RD came and knocked on the door, and asked for our last names cuz its a federal offense to not leave, meh, i dont care, fire shmire.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]