<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 27, 2005

What up. Its been a pretty good break.....had some time with Morgan, got a new coat, saw my friends tonight, made some new ones...its been fun. We had some crazy times with a pull out bed, some family guy, and a large purple ball at Nicoles....fun night that was. And tonight we had some old school fun in the high school parking lot with a tennis ball, a frisbee, some cars, and a bit of insanity. Oh, and with my tax refund I bought Futurama and its very entertaining. Watching it now, as well as enjoying a salad. Ok, I'm out, its late, I'm snacking, and etc. Wow I have NOTHING interesting to say. Maybe next time.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]