<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 21, 2005

What up.
You move just a finger
Say the slightest word
Somethings bound to linger
Be heard
You are not alone.
To everyone who has been a part of drama this past year and every year before....You are always with us. The circle will always be growing as new people enter and make a difference on the stage of North Rockland. To everyone from Into the Woods who will be back next year....Remember the sound of Nicole and I resonating through the whole cast, crew and pit...You are not alone. No one is alone. The seniors will always be with you in your hearts. I've loved every second of it and the memory of Saturday night, and everyone I've performed with in the past four years will stay with me forever. If you ever feel like I'm gone, just remember
Sometimes people leave you
Halfway through the woods
Do not let it grieve you
No one leaves for good
I will always be with you, I promise you that. Just look inside yourselves and remember. No one is alone.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]