<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 06, 2005

What up. I use to play Counter Strike a whole lot. It was my favorite game, I use to be mad good at CT. I played under the name Hawk-Eye, which has a story behind it. Its from Secret of Mana 3, a very good RPG I use to play on my computer when I was young and had free time up the wazoo. But nowadays I don't play many videogames any more. I guess I just don't vegitate as much as I use to. Most of my free time is spent listening to music or just sitting here talking away, and after so much time of little to no tv or video games I am reflecting. Actually I am avoiding my essay. COME SEE THE PLAY!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]