<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

What up. Excuse my absence for many moons, but I've been busy doing the undeniably time consuming work of late February/ early March. Speaking of which, come see the play. See Nici Pag's sidebar for dates and times. Anyway, quick update on life: Snow, snow, tutoring, snow, drama, debate, snow, the death of mock trial, snow, snow, drama, sleep. Yeah that's probably proportional. It's late, I don't even know what I am talking about any more. So I'm off to a world of family guy and sleep. Does anyone else put on family guy before they go to bed? I feel like a weirdo because I do this every night now. I had a weird dream about vampires and they tried to kill me. I also had a dream where me and Nicole Sabino were standing in a very long line, not sure why though. Dreams are weird, man. Oh that reminds me: me, both Nicoles, and Jen made bread at Mr. Roth's house and it was awesome. I wish I could hang out with John more and he could show me his awesome big band/broadway music collections. I also discovered I have a talent for making bread. Maybe it was just luck. Ok I need to go watch family guy. That means sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]