<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 04, 2005

Hey there. Yesterday at lunch we were talking about our elementary school eating habits. Adam used to bring his lunch, and I said that i used to for a few years, then i started buying lunch, but I had to switch things up bc i got bored and sick of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Dave then revealed to us that he ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich everyday for lunch for 13 YEARS!!! Every school day from K-12 he consumed the same thing. This blew my mind, and i think adam and chris's as well, bc adam and i discussed how we used to change things up, like have ham and tuna and such, but it is just mind-bogglingly crazy. Oh and my new years resolution, that i'm making today, is to ball more often and to get back into shape, and gain 30lbs. ok, enough for now, Cheeri-O.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]