<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 14, 2005

Hey everyone, hope the weekend went well, and felt long. My weekend was very eventful. Starting on thurs. When i took the bus home, A large man, who I estimate to be 6'2" and about 300lbs started trouble on the bus and got arrested after about half an hour of trouble making, almost getting into a fight with a JACKED guy on the bus and almost getting into a fight with police officers, if you wanna know the whole story, ask me, bc it is wayy too long to type. So then on Friday, my beautiful girlfriend took me to New Paltz to the Montonk Mountainhouse, which was amazing. Then Sat. was our Actual Anniversary and also the opening night of the play. The play was phenominal, both days, But Mr. Roth having to cover for Sick Ricky, during "Agony" was amazing, and LBT stepping in for him was definately clutch. Sunday ends with right now, doing my hw and procrastinating. Congratulations on a good opening weekend to everyone in the play, and i cant wait to see it next week.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]