<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 24, 2005

yo yo....i had a verrry detailed dream last nite. I was living in "south kansas", although it seemed for like Arizona or something. This new girl moved into town and we really hit it off, we just had this attraction. And she also drove a mini. Me and kevin were driving her home and kevin was driving and me and her were cuddling in the backseat and for some reason kevin was driving on the opposite side of the road and driving very dangerously, i guess it added some action to the dream. it was weird, the whole dream she wore a red bikini, well i guess thats more cool than weird. Anyways, we got to her exit(idk why we dropped her off at her exit rather than her house) and she asked for my number and told me she would call me later. then i woke up and was so sad and wished it was real!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]