<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

yo yo....o man i had so many dreams last nite, and 1 in particaulr was so awesome. This one involved star wars, i was luke skywalker and i was on this ship and the ship was falling apart and i tried using my force powers to the best of my ability to keep it together, but emporer palpatine was using HIS powers to do the opposite, and he was much stronger than me. As it was about to fall apart completely a light appeared and master Yoda came out of nowhere and used his powers(which are comparable to no other) and defeated the emporer and fixed the ship.

p.s.- anyone wanna see STING in concert may 13th at jones beach?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]